At Baptist Arnhem you may register an item for return within 14 days of receipt, without giving any reason. You will then receive the entire purchase amount including the shipping costs return *.
* Any costs for returning to the freepost number will be deducted.
Returns are free in our store. When returning by post, the costs are borne by the customer. To handle the return correctly, we advise you to use the Baptist return form!
You can also use the European model withdrawal form. However, we recommend using the Baptist return form.
Returns are possible, if;
- the item is complete, undamaged and in original condition;
- the original packaging of the item is undamaged (if reasonably possible);
- and you are in possession of the cash invoice (your proof of purchase).
Excluded from the right of return are special orders, customization, gift vouchers, DVDs, books and magazines.
Don't like your order? You must then let us know within 14 days of receiving (the last part of) your order that you want to return one or more products. This can be done in various ways:
- Fill in the return form and enclose it with your return.
- Or let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or let us know by telephone: +31 (0)26-4459038
After registration of your return, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. Send the returned item to us as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days, together with the fully completed return form and (copy of) your proof of purchase. The costs for returning are for the buyer. You can also return your order free of charge in our store, with your proof of purchase.
Returns by post: How does it work??
1. After registering the return, print the return form and fill it in completely.
2. Pack your return item with the return form and your proof of purchase or a copy thereof for shipment. Shipping by post is always at the risk of the sender. Ensure proper packaging. From the Netherlands, franking is not necessary due to: sending to an answer number. The costs of this will be deducted from you upon reimbursement. You cannot use the freepost number from abroad.
3. The purchase amount including the shipping costs will be refunded to the account number (IBAN) that you entered on the return form within 14 days after receipt of the notification of cancellation.
Return address from the Netherlands:
attn retour webwinkel
6800 VB Arnhem
Return address from abroad:
attn retour webwinkel
6826 TN Arnhem
When returning an item, you will receive the entire purchase price including shipping costs, provided that you return your entire order. Have you ordered multiple items and are you returning one item? Then the shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
The costs for returning to our freepost number are the same as the shipping costs you paid for sending your order. In most cases this is €4.90. The costs of this will be deducted from you upon reimbursement. You do not have to frank the return package because of the shipping costs. sending to an answer number.
Do you want to return a product of which the shipping costs were higher? Please contact us first. The method of return (pallet transport) will then take place in consultation.
Received damaged item?
Have you received a damaged item? Please contact Baptist Arnhem as soon as possible. Send an email with one or more photos of the damage to email@example.com. Is it a machine? Do not forget to pass on the serial number. Always make sure that you can prove your proof of purchase or order number. After receiving your email, your request will be processed and we will contact you as soon as possible. We will then ensure that the problem is resolved for you as quickly as possible, for example by sending a new copy. No additional costs will be charged for this, the return costs will be reimbursed.
Received wrong item?
Have you received a different item than what you ordered (a wrong item)? Please contact Baptist Arnhem as soon as possible. We will then ensure that you receive the correct item as quickly as possible. No additional costs will be charged for this, the return costs will be reimbursed.
Damage due to use
You may test the product as you would in the store. If the item you wish to return has been used or damaged in such a way, the buyer will be held responsible for the depreciation.
Exchange of an item
Would you like to exchange an online order? Please contact us first. After consultation, the return process will be initiated. After receiving the product to be exchanged, the new order will be sent. Any costs will be settled. If you receive a refund, it will be refunded to your account. If you need to pay extra, you will receive payment instructions by email and an invoice will be added to your order.
The costs for returning are for the customer. In the case of an exchange, this will be deducted from the second shipment.
You can exchange a product directly in our store (so no return costs). To ensure that the item you want is in stock, it is best to first order the new item at Baptist.nl. Select “Pick up in store” at checkout. The item will then be reserved for you and will be ready for you when you come to exchange your purchase in the store